Stainless steel strainer with handle
1. Large and small sizes strainer cover all the key cooking tasks. Great for straining liquids, sifting flour and powdered sugar or washing vegetables and fruits.
2. Top quality fine mesh ensures the strainer catch even the smallest grains and velvety smooth purees.
3. Long handle can hold up different types of food and are effective for removing heavier items without bending.
4. Convenient hanging holes on each of the fine mesh strainers make for quick and easy storage/access, on home and commercial kitchen storage racks.
5. Dishwasher safe, but hand washing with a mild cleanser is recommended.
FDA, LFGB, CE/EU, ROHS, SGS
304 stainless steel210 stainless steel
Q: Does this work for tea leaves or coffee?
A: The smallest one would be perfect for tea.
Q: Is the strainer fine enough to strain powder like substance without it leaking through?
A: I don't know what kind of powder you think of using, but so far I have strained all purpose flour, chocolate powder, and brownies mix with no problem at all.
Q: Can the smallest size be used to strain loose leaf tea effectively?
A: Yes, very much so.
Q: Do these sieves rust?
A: No. The handle broke off so fast it didn't have a chance to rust.
Q: Can this handle a boiling hot pot of soup?
A: Yes, it is great!