Silicone hot pad for kitchen
1. 100% BPA-free, no Worries about unsafe toxicity from heating plastic wrap in the microwave. Heat resistant within 300℉, non-sticky and flexible.
2. The trivets are generally for handling/holding pans/pots/plates, if you want to use it for something hot for a longer period of time, we suggest double the silicone coasters.
3. Can be used as trivets, pot holder, large coaster, spoon rest, garlic peeler or jar opener.
4. Safe to use in ovens, microwave ovens, dishwasher and freezer.
5. Very easy to clean. Just wash our silicone pads by hands or throw them in the dishwasher when cleaning is required.
FDA, LFGB, CE/EU, ROHS, SGS
Q: Can I put hot pot on this soft silicone holder? Is it heat resistant?
A: Yes, you can use it to hold hot pans,dishes on the pot coaster, very useful. It also can be use as a pair of microwave gloves.
Q: Can I put hot dishes or pot/pan on it? It is really heat resistant?
A: Yes, I take things out of the oven using these daily. I have taken pots right off hot oven burners and sat them directly on these on the countertop.
Q: Could you put a hot casserole dish, straight from the oven, on one of these?
A: I used them on Thanksgiving and they were great and actually did the job with all my pots! Straight from the oven! Highly recommend them!
Q: Is it safe for glass top?
A: Yes! That's what we have and it works great!
Q: Does this have a raised edge/lip around it?
A: No there is not a raised edge.