Stainless Steel Long Handle Tea Infuser
1. This tea infuser is a type of strainer that is placed over in a teacup to catch loos tea leaves.
2. Made from rust resistant 304 stainless steel, free of lead and chemicals, this is the only tea strainer you will need.
3. The holes of this mesh ball are very fine and do not allow tea leaves to escape into the cup.
4. Simply squeeze the handles to open the tea ball, add your tea leaves and steep it in hot water.
5. Our tea infuser is designed to be easily cleaned just by rinsing it with water or placing it in the dishwasher.
1. Item ref：MLB-LVA-006
2.Certification: FDA, LFGB, CE/EU, ROHS and SGS
3.Color：red and green or can be customized when your order quantity more than 3000pcs.
6.Material: silicone, 304 stainless steel
Q: For anyone who has had this for several months or more, is this product prone to rusting?
A: I've had mine for almost three months and usually rinse it without drying. I have no rust or signs of rust starting.
Q: Does this mesh ball work in all teapots? despite size?
A: I think it should work, the mesh ball is good enough to hold loose tea for 2 cups of water and the stem is long enough to stand still on my long coffee mug.
Q: Can this be used to make coffee also?
A: YES, it will work on coffee grains.