Dinner Spoon Serving Spoon
1. Made of durable corrosion resistant shiny finished stainless steel material.
2. Large size is perfect for serving or cooking.
3. Side dishes such as rice or vegetables are picked up easily.
4. Use it in a home kitchen or a commercial one.
5. It makes a great gift for any cooking fan too.
1. Item ref: MLB-LVT-062
2.Certification: FDA, LFGB, CE/EU, ROHS and SGS
4.Product size: 25*7.5*5cm
6.Material: stainless steel
Differences in Steel
There are different types of stainless steels: when nickel is added, the austenite structure of iron is stabilized. This crystal structure makes such steels non-magnetic and less brittle at low temperatures. For greater hardness and strength, carbon is added. When subjected to adequate heat treatment, these steels are used as razor blades, cutlery, flatware, etc. A typical composition of 18% chromium and 8% nickel, commonly known as 18/8 stainless, is often used in flatware. 18/8 has approximately 18% chromium, and from 8-10 percent nickel. The nomenclature 18/8, and 18/10 are sometimes both used to represent the same type steel. 18/0 has 18 percent chromium, and no nickel. This common steel is often used in flatware sets as it combines the stain resistant elements of 18/8 at a lower cost. In recent years the price of nickel has increased by tenfold.