Salad Food Serving Spoon
1. Purchasing quality kitchen utensils is always a solid investment and this spoon is one of them.
2. Made from 201 stainless steel, dishwasher safe. Elegant, simple design suitable for any occasion.
3. The handle provides a solid foundation from which anything can be lifted even if it is a heavy piece of food that needs cutting.
4. Serving spoon can be used for soups, rice, pasta, and many other foods.
5. Perfect for any restaurant, kitchen, catering, buffet, cafeteria or venue requiring the use of a serving spoon.
1. Item ref: MLB-LVT-062
2.Certification: FDA, LFGB, CE/EU, ROHS and SGS
4.Product size: 25*7.5*5cm
6.Material: stainless steel
Most stainless steel spoons and forks are marked with their steel chemistry; usually 18/0, 18/8, or 18/10. All of these compositions should give you years of use with limited maintenance. If you notice discoloring, or small oxidation marks on your stainless, it can usually be cleaned off with hot soapy water, and a sponge. If that doesn’t so the trick, use a good quality stainless polish. Often, a rust spot on your flatware is not the flatware itself, but a dissimilar steel peeler or other item leaning against it in the dishwasher. There are many unique finishes available on flatware these days. The most durable and stain resistant is a high gloss mirror finish. A smooth mirror finish leaves little for oxidizing agents to attack. Satin finish (also known as brushed) breaks the surface of the steel, so it is more prone to staining. However, satin finishes can be revitalized simple by scrubbing (in the direction of the “grain”) with a scotch-brite pad, or very fine steel wool. This cleans off the surface, and adds more micro scratches. Don’t try and scrub a frosted (also known as sand blast, or bead blast) finish, such as Pendulum. Just use a good stainless polish and a soft cloth.