High-quality Pasta Server
1. Deigned with high-quality stainless steel, which provides optimal performance for daily use. NO Rusting! No Melting!
2. FDA approved, eco-friendly, tasteless and hygienic giving you peace of mind while cooking for your loved ones.
3. Suitable for serving spaghetti in the kitchen, give you the best cooking experience.
4. Ergonomic Handle, which is perfect for reducing heat transmission and suitable weight for gripping.
5. Easy to wash by hand, as well as dishwasher safe for a fast and easy clean up.
1.Item ref: MLB-LVA-016
2.Certification: FDA, LFGB, CE/EU, ROHS and SGS
3.Color: black or can be customized when your order quantity more than 3000pcs.
4.Product size: 33*8.5cm
6.Material: ABS, 201stainless steel
Spaghetti over 4 inches in length is attributed to long spaghetti, and Capellini is best known to most locals. In this category, it is possible to subdivide more than one type by dividing the thickness into different types. The number can be as good as the Chinese style. One of the ink-based spaghetti is to add squid squid to the glutinous rice dough, blacken the noodles and add flavor. It is an emerging noodle, and the most suitable ingredient for cooking is seafood.
There are two kinds of long spaghetti most commonly found in supermarkets. One is Vermicelli. It is a kind of young, thin noodle with a diameter smaller than that of an ordinary round noodle. It is usually used as a soup powder, and it can also be used as a common spaghetti. It can also be used for fishing or frying. As for the popular angel face in the restaurant, it can be said to be an “extreme version” of thin noodles. It is only used in broth or broth in traditional Italian dishes, but it is now eaten as a general spaghetti. Some new school chefs will use it to make puddings.