With the development of silicone industry, silicone products are also widely used in kitchen utensils, such as silicone cake mold, silicone cake mold is a high-temperature baking silicone mold made of food-grade silicone raw materials, silicone products are silicone A type of kitchenware that can be used to make cakes, pizzas, breads, mousses, jellies, conditioning foods, chocolates, puddings, fruit pies, etc.
However, in the use of silicone cake mold, due to the silicone mold may not be familiar with some of the problems encountered, the following analysis of the author for some common problems.
1. Clean the bakeware, do not use abrasive soap and cleaning items to clean it. This will cause damage to the silicone cake mold. In the cleaning process, it is safe to soak in warm soapy water or use the dishwasher.
2. Use the microwave oven, you can directly put the baking tray directly on the middle of your microwave oven or turntable.
3. Cooling time, cooling time after the bakeware is removed from the oven is very short.
4. Bakeware deformation problem, because it is a kind of silicone products, can be changed back to its original shape soon after bending.
5. Refrigerated cooking, silicone baking mold is a good refrigerated cooking, like jellies, ice cream and frozen desserts.
6. Used in the oven, place the baking mold on the baking tray so that it can be easily placed and moved from the oven. Make sure to evenly bake the butter on the baking tray. Bake slightly shorter than the metal pan. Always follow the instructions for oiling the pan. Usage Instructions After removing the pan from the oven, allow the pan to be removed before the pan has cooled completely. . The bakeware takes about two minutes to cool before it can be touched. When removing the cake or muffin from the baking tray, turn it over and concentrate on the tray.
In summary, although the high temperature resistance of silicone cake molds has the advantages of easy cleaning, long life, softness, comfort, environmental protection and non-toxicity, it is recommended to pay attention to the protection of silicone cake molds during use, such as the use of abrasive soaps and scrubbing articles. Cleaning and putting sharp things together with baking trays can damage the silicone cake mold.