1. During the first and each use, use hot water (diluted food detergent) or in a dishwasher. Do not use abrasive cleaners or foam cleaners. Make sure that the silicone cup is thoroughly dried before and before each use.
2. When baking, the silicone cup should be opened on the flat pan. Do not allow the mold to dry. For example, if you have a six-shot mold, you only fill three molds. The other three molds must be filled with fresh water. If not, the mold will bake and the service life will be reduced. In order to achieve the best baking effect of baked products, a small amount of anti-stick baking pan oil can be sprayed on the surface of the silicone cup before baking.
3. Silicone cups can withstand temperatures up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit (260 degrees Celsius) and can withstand sudden temperature changes, such as moving a baking cup from the refrigerator directly into the oven.
4. When baking is complete, remove the entire baking tray from the oven and place the baked product on the rack to be cooled until it is completely cold.
5. Silicon school cups can only be used in ovens, ovens and microwave ovens
Never use directly on gas or electricity, or directly above the heating plate or under the grill.
6. Do not use the right knife or other sharp utensils on the silicone cup, can not be heavy pressure, pull, violent confrontation.
7. Silicone mold (because of static electricity), it is easy to suck dust, when not in use for a long time, it is best placed in a paper box, placed in a cool place.