Using a Serrated Knife or Vegetable Peeler
1. Hold the kiwifruit firmly in your non-dominant hand.
2. Place the blade of the knife or peeler at the top of the kiwifruit. Use your dominant hand to hold the peeler or knife.
3. Apply gentle pressure until you feel the skin give under the blade. You may need to make a small nick in the skin to get a hold.
4. Use a sawing motion to peel from the bottom to the top of the kiwifruit - peeling away from your hand to avoid accidentally cutting yourself. Peel gently – don't cut deeply or you'll remove too much of the flesh of the fruit.
5. Work your way around the whole kiwifruit using the gentle sawing motion.