1. When using the dishwasher, it must be grounded to ensure safety.
2. When putting the cutlery inside the machine, cutlery should not be exposed outside the metal basket.
3. Dishwasher does not completely replace manual labor. Therefore, other utensils must not be entrained in the washed dishes.
4. Always keep the inside and outside of the dishwasher clean.
5. In order to better clean the dishes and eliminate water spots, special dishwasher detergent should be used to wash dishes. Special detergents are characterized by low foaming and high alkalinity. Therefore, they cannot be directly washed by hand to avoid skin burns. .
6. The dishwasher consumes a lot of power when drying the dishes. Usually, if you are not eager to use the cleaned tableware immediately, use natural ventilation and drying methods as much as possible to reduce energy consumption.