1. The countertops and door panels should not be knocked on, nor can the sharp tools be used to depict the surface. Wipe with water after use, and regularly wipe the surface with a neutral detergent dampened with a cotton cloth. Pay attention to keep it dry.
2. Hanging cabinets are suitable for placing lighter items such as spice jars, glasses, etc.
3. As far as possible, place the weight on the lower floor of the counter, and keep the interior dry. Be aware of leaks.
4. Chrome-plated hardware accessories should often be wiped with a dry cloth to prevent rust.
5. The sink should be cleaned with a brush or a cotton cloth and a neutral cleaner. Avoid using a sharp object to paint the surface.