Kitchenware cleaning can not do whatever it takes. Choosing the right cleanser and proper tools will not hurt the kitchen utensils.
1. Stainless steel cookers should not be rubbed with hard scouring pads, steel balls or chemical agents. Use a soft towel, a soft scouring pad with water, or a stainless steel brightener.
2. Marble countertops can not be rubbed with toluene, it is difficult to eliminate plaques. It should be rubbed with a soft scouring pad.
3. Oil stains on ceramic products such as sinks and wash masks cannot use scouring pads, steel balls or metal brushes containing abrasive particles, and neutral or weakly alkaline cleaners are appropriate.
4. Scale can not use acidic toilet powder, dilute hydrochloric acid, etc., will destroy the glaze and lose light.
5. When the rust is sprinkled with clean agent for a long time, the enamel will change color. Use clean porcelain treasures and other timely clean.