1. The cooking utensils must be washed in a timely manner after cooking, and the sources cannot be decomposed and oxidized. This will increase the difficulty of cleaning.
2. Avoid using chlorine-containing cleaners.
3. Do not use alkali or strong oxidizing chemicals such as bleach, sodium hypochlorite, etc. for cleaning.
4. Use a powdery detergent to wash along the lines of the pan.
5. Avoid using a greasy rag to wipe, after each cleaning must be rinsed with warm water to the bottom of the detergent, because many of the detergent itself with a certain corrosive material, if the residue will have erosion of the pot body. After rinsing, the pan body must be wiped with a clean towel to be waterproof. .
6. Be sure to note that the flame should not exceed the bottom of the pan to avoid causing the pan to turn yellow or black.
7. Do not long-term acidic or alkaline foods.
8. Do not dry the pan for a long time. Continuous drying may cause damage to the pan.
9. It is not possible to wipe the outer surface with a hard, rough material. This will scratch the surface of the pot and use a sponge cloth.