Silicone and PVC soft products are numerous, because the products are similar, so many people can be said to have more. In fact, there is a big difference between the two, as detailed below:
1. Silica gel products will whitish after burning, the combustion odor will be relatively small, and the product will become powdery. The product will be black after being burned with PVC, and the odor will be unpleasant when burning.
2. Silicone products are generally made more transparent, PVC products will be made to be solid color.
3. Soft silicone texture, feel good, and PVC products are rough.
4. The flexibility of silicone products is relatively large and PVC is not tough.
5. Silicone products are relatively soft, PVC products are relatively hard.
6. Silicone can be ROHS certified and is environmentally friendly.